Monday, October 25, 2010

Boys and Girls Quotes:

 Boys & Girls get into love because of misunderstanding.. and then hate each other when they completely understand each otherr..!!

Every girl wants a guy she can run up to with her hair a mess and make up streaming down her face, and the first thing he says to her is baby, you're beautiful!

Any man can get a million girls anyday.. but it takes a real man to love 1 girl in a million ways!

Smarter the woman is, more difficult it is for her to find the right man ;)

Prince Charming, I believe in you.
Fairy tales can come true.
And so, I'll wait for you ! :)

Single is not status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.! :-)


"Every girl wants a guy who can prove that all men are not the same"

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." 

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." ~Coco Chanel

I might be a Princess but my needs are more like a Queen! ;))


All guys are jerks. But they get hotter with age, and we learn to be more tolerant. 

Yeah the Bad Boys are always catching my eye.. I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind.. Even though I know they’re no good for me.. it’s the risk I take for the chemistry.. With the bad boys always catching my eye! :P

Man has his will, but woman has her way.

 "I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring." 
Something that every girl wants to hear! ;)

 

Every guy wants to be the first love of a girl.. And every girl wants to be the last love of her guy.! ♥
"An intelligent man is one who can earn more than his wife can spend. An intelligent woman is one who can find such a man."

 I wanna be the girl he's scared to lose, the one he can't walk away from knowing she's mad at him, the one he can't fall asleep w/o her voice being the last thing he hears.. the one he can't live without! ♥


Any man can get a million girls any day.. but it takes a real man to love 1 girl in a million ways! :)


 Every girl wants a guy who calls her beautiful instead of hot, who calls her back when she hangs up on him, who will stay awake just to watch her sleep. The one who kisses her forehead, who thinks she is pretty without make up on. The one who is constantly reminding her of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have her! :))


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."


A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of his life.

a guy truly loves you if he still tries to look his best around you,even though you've known each other for years.. !!


No comments:

Post a Comment