Monday, October 25, 2010

You and Yourself

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Don’t strive to make you presence noticed.. Just make your absence felt.

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

Never make decisions when you're angry and promises when you're happy :)

"You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself."

“Live for yourself -- there's no one else
More worth living for
Begging hands and bleeding hearts will only cry out for more”
-Neil Peart

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde

When you remember how hard it is to change yourself, you begin to understand what little chance we have of changing others !!

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~Coco Chanel


“You grow up the day you have your first real laugh -- at yourself.”

“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." ~Sex and the City


When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." 


Don't expect anything from anyone 'cuz expectations only hurt when they are not fulfilled!


"I believe in pink I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."

No matter how hard you try, this world will never be perfect. But, you can have perfect perspective to make it seem perfect.. !!


No comments:

Post a Comment