Monday, November 8, 2010

One liners- 2

  • Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
  • Why does opportunity knocks but temptation walks in?
  • Computers help us to do stupid things faster.
  • Born to shop.
  • Never miss a good chance to shut up.
  • Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.
  • I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
  • I haven’t lost my mind, it’s backed up on disk somewhere.
  • Don’t worry about what people think: they don’t do it very often anyway!
  • I’m not single, I’m just picky!
  • It’s not hard to meet expenses. I meet them everywhere I go.
  • Well-behaved women rarely make history.
  • Advice is free but the right answer will cost plenty.
  • I can resist anything but temptations.
  • Don’t piss me off. I’m running out of places to hide the bodies!
  • And I care why?
  • Change the world: start with yourself.
  • I didn’t climb to the top of the food chain to become a vegetarian!
  • Anything you say is mostly misquoted and then used against you.
  • Lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.
  • Watch out: PMS behind the wheel.
  • Money can’t buy happiness but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
  • I’m not going to drink anymore, but I won’t drink any less either!
  • A penny saved is ridiculous.
  • A bartender is just a pharmacist with limited inventory.
  • Honesty is the best policy but insanity is a better defense.
  • Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
  • I intend to live forever- so far, so good.
  • There are 2 types of pedestrians- the quick and the dead.
  • Adults are just kids with money.
  • Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
  • If everything seems to be going well, you obviously have overlooked something.
  • Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it.
  • Drinking won’t solve your problems but passing out will.
  • Flashbacks are all I’ve got to look forward to.
  • Death is nature’s way of saying “slow down”.
  • Faster than a speeding ticket.
  • Of all the things I’ve lost.. I miss my mind the most.
  • Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  • A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
  • Quit honking: I’m on the phone!
  • If the music’s too loud for you, you are probably too old!
  • You’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who cares.
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment