Monday, October 25, 2010

Love sick quotes

Love sick quotes </3

Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.

 

The minute you think of giving up on a relationship, think of the reason why you held it for so long.!


"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." 

Love doesn't walk away.. people do!

If it didn't really matter.. You wouldn't be spending so much time thinking about it

It hurts so much more when you know you have to cry on the inside.

"They do not love that do not show their love." William Shakespeare

"Dig my grave and dig it deep,
Place red roses at my feet
Upon my chest a turtle Dove..
to show the world I died for love"
-Simon Deacon

"I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated."

Forever is nothing but a lie!

 

Laugh, and the world laughs with you.. Weep, and you weep alone!

 

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

 

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

 

Crying isn't a sign of weakness. It's a language used when no words can express how you feel.

“Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust.”

 

People will forget what you said or what you did, but they wont ever forget how you made them feel..!

 

Someone asked me if I missed you, I didn't answer.. I just closed my eyes and walked away.. Then I whispered.. "So much" 

 

Eventually one or two things will happen.. He'll finally realise that you're worthed or you'll finally realize that he isint..! 

 

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."


"The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal." ~Astrid Alauda

 

Things change, people change.. Only memories remain the same forever!

 

'Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven.!

 

Promises are lies in disguise.!

 

There's always a truth behind "Just kidding", a little emotion behind "I Don't care", a little pain behind "It's okay", a little "I need you" behind "Leave me alone"

Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You..

Loving you was easy, Losing you was hard.. Loving you is still easy, But knowing you are no longer mine.. Is the hardest of this all.

Is there such a thing as lost love? When you lose something, it still has the potential to be found, but when love is lost, you may never find it again..

Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream of your life.

When you go to bed tonight, Dream of me and when you wake up you will realize you can't have ME!

Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, Knowing that I've lost you.. On the outside, I'm living,
pretending that I've forgotten you.

If you love someone.. Give them an option to leave but never give them a reason to.

Quit saying you love me.. For once just show it.

There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you lauf so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely ont he good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy!

Not all scars show and not all wounds heal. Sometimes you never truly see, the pain that someone feels

It takes a strong heart to love.. But it takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt.

To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find their own happiness without expecting them to come back.

There's a "lie" in believe, a "over" in lover and "end" in friend

Don’t say you love me unless you mean it. ‘Cause I might do something crazy and believe it.

Walk away barely breathing.. As I'm lying on the floor. Take my heart as you're leaving..
I don't need it anymore.

It's not that we aren't meant to be together, I think that we're just not ready for forever.

Maybe just maybe it’s my hearts way of telling me this isn't over yet.

Loving you was my favorite mistake.

I lost something, a very important part of me.. The worst part is that I probably never had it! </3

 

My dreams were never mine cuz they were full of your memories.. My happiness was never mine cuz I always shared it with you.. But my sorrows were always mine cuz they were gifted to me by you!

 

Love is unconditional, relationships are not!


And she went away taken all my smiles n happiness with her.!

While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man wishing he could talk softly in her ear...
While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how wonderful she is.
While you HURT your woman, there's a man wishing he could make love to her.
While you make your woman CRY there's a man ...stealing smiles from her.

Don’t say we aren't right for each other because the way I see it.. We aren't right for anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment