Monday, October 25, 2010

Frustration Quotes

Frustration:

It's nice to have your nails well manicured, it makes the middle finger look so much

better when raised! ;-)


Got a Problem with me? Solve it.. Cant Stand me? Sit down..Think I'm trippin? Tie my shoe.. Can’t faceme? Turn the Fuck Around.. Hate me or Love me? Either way, You're thinking about me.. Cant say on my face..Then don’t say it at all...!!!

Some of you walked into my life and made it better.. Others walked out and made it fucking fantastic!

They say everything happens for a reason.. so when I reach over nd smack you in the face.. Remember there was a reason!

My angel wings are in the repair shop, so today i'm riding the broomstick!

Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

God must love stupid people. He made SO many.

God must love the common man, he made so many of them.

Some people come in our lifes and leave footprints on our hearts.. Others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their faces!

Older I get.. Lesser I care

If u see everybody's head low and only urs high don't be proud of urself... Cos u must be the only one who doesn't hv a Blackberry or Iphone!! 


Exam exam go away,
I wanna go out & enjoy my day;
You drive me completely insane,
So never show your face again! :@

 Once a biatch, always a biatchhhh!!

 

If you are going to be two faced, atleast make one of them pretty?!


Opposites don't attract, they attack.!


The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.!



No comments:

Post a Comment