Monday, October 25, 2010

Love Quotes ♥

 "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

"I love you but I love myself more."


 The best proof of love is trust.!


"The first time I saw you.. was the last time I saw my heart."

"If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes" ~P.S I Love You

"Heart beats are the biggest hypocrite in the world. They beat in your body but always dance to the tune of someone else."

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

"Souls meet on lovers' lips"

"They do not love that do not show their love."

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." \

"I ain't saying I'm perfect, but I promise I'm worth it."

It's not like I want to be the only girl in your life. I just want to be the only one that actually matters.


True love is when you can scream a someone at the top of your lungs "I HATE YOU" and the other person screams back "I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE*

May all ur ups and downs come only in the bedroom

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." Hermann Hesse

If I forget to tell you that forever is what I want, I hope you will remember that forever is what we have got.

Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Hug harder, laugh louder, smile bigger nd love longer!

"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."

Just when i thought things couldn't get any better.. YOU stepped into my life!

Kissed LIPS never lose its Freshness.. In fact it rises like a new MOON every night.... ?

I'm miles from where you are..I lay down on the cold ground. And I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms.

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you

Love is knowing he wont get online but staying up until 2Am ..secretely hoping he does

Two hearts, two minds, one love, one aim, same path.. Hold fast nd the love will last..! ?

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends”

“Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside
because you're close in heart.”

“Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.”

Don't settle for someone who buys you a coffee, but for someone who makes you one.

True love is when someone comes along and knows what to do with the broken pieces!

If you are asking if i need you, Da answer is 4ever, If you are asking if i'll leave you,Da answer is nvr, If you are asking wat i value,Da answer is U, If you asking if i love u, Da answer is I do.....?

As many times as i blink.. i think of you!

One of the nicest things in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and
differences and still finds you absolutely amazing

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from
the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found
out what true love is.

The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
One more day without you is one more day closer to being with you.
I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!

I'll be there for you
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Girl I've got forever insight
For all of my life
I'll be there for you    

You take me up so high.. 
You make me wanna touch the sky.. Are you ready to fly with me?! ;-)


"With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt.. Because love is an amazing feeling."

My world wouldn't be my world without you in it. 


You are the best thing that's ever been mine.! ♥


"I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." ~Twilight ♥

 

Lets flip a coin.. Heads I'm yours, Tails you're mine! ♥

 

 I want to be the place in your heart you can never let go of! ♥

 

 I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips..
The time that you danced with me, with no music playing..
I remember those simple things, those memories I can't forget! ♥

 

“Love is destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone- we find it with another.”

 

Que mes baisers soient les mots d'amour que je ne te dis pas.. Je t'aime~ (Let my kisses be the words of love that I can’t say) ♥

 

One thing I've learned, that in the face of true love, you don't just give up. Even if the object of your affection is begging you to." ~Chuck Bass, Gossip Girl


He might be my lover.. He makes me want no other! ♥

 

You're the glue that holds us together..! ♥

 

Grow old with me, the best is yet to be..! ♥

 

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me,
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me..
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall..! ♥

 

Look into my eyes and you'll see, what you mean to me.. Just search your heart, search your soul.. When you find me there, you'll seach no more. ♥


 I'll give you every thing I can,
I'll build your dreams with these two hands.
We'll hang some memories on the wall,
And when just the two of us are there..
You won't have to ask if I still care
Cause as the time turns the page,
My love won't age at all..! ♥

Your scent is like a drug to me.. You're like my own personal brand of heroin! ♥


It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. ♥

I wanna be the one you're giving your love.. I wanna be the one you're kissing and

hugging.. I wanna be the one you dream of all night.. Let me be the one! ♥

 

If you judge people, you have no time to love them!

 

I forget a lot of things because he takes up most of the space in my memory! ♥

 

When I see you, I run out of words to say.. I wouldn't leave you, 'Cause you're that type of guy to make me stay!



Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.. You know it's true.. Everything I do - I do it for you! ♥

 

Everytime we talk.. I fall a little more for you!

 

I really wanna feel the way I’m on tonight.. I want u by my side to kiss and hold u tight.. I wanna stay forever here I really do.. It’s gonna be a crazy night for me and U! ♥

Somewhere out there, If love can see us through, then we'll be together.. Somewhere out there where dreams come true! ♥

When you smile, I smile with you.. When you cry, i feel it too. You are my soul.. My heart coming out to you!

I dream about you every night.. I shiver when you're in sight.. I long to hold you close nd tight.. I wanna be there with all my might.. I wish to be 'The One' for my Mr.Right! ♥

 "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

 

Could this be love that I feel.. So strong, so deep nd so real.. ♥

 

Love reminds us that nothing else matters! ♥

 

It's not that I can't live without you.. It's just that I don't even want to try! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment