Sunday, November 7, 2010

One liners


  • Always late.. but worth the wait!
  • Remember.. you are unique, just like everyone else.
  • You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive
  • Don’t follow me.. I’m lost.
  • Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
  • Life is too short to date cheap men.
  • Plan to be spontaneous- tomorrow.
  • The 10 commandments are not multiple choice.
  • Fight crime- shoot back.
  • DESIGNATED DRUNK!
  • Can’t feed ‘em.. don’t breed ‘em
  • I’m not short, I’m fun size.
  • Don’t drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
  • I have a perfect body. It’s your vision that’s defective.
  • If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
  • Are you stoned or just stupid?
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
  • Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
  • All I want is less to do, more time to do it and higher pay for not getting it done!
  • I have amnesia and déjà vu: I think I have forgotton this before.
  • Booze destroys brain cells but I’m too smart, anyway.
  • Hard work has a future pay off. Laziness pays off now.
  • Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
  • Shh! I’m listening to a book!
  • Better late than pregnant.
  • Off to boozing. Sorry about what happens later…
  • Death is a way of telling you you’ve been fired.
  • Money isin’t everything but it sure keeps the kids in touch.
  • Drive it like you stole it.
  • If at first you don’t succeed, try not to look astonished!
  • I may be left-handed but I’m always right.
  • If this car is going too slow for you, feel free to help me push!
  • Earth is full. Go home.
  • If you’re rich, I’m single!
  • Stupidity isin’t a handicap- park somewhere else.
  • We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
  • Beer doesn’t make you fat. It makes you lean.
  • Life is short: Break some rules.
  • Double your drive space. Delete Windows.
  • If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
  • Borrow money from pessimists: they never expect to get it back.
  • Don’t believe in everything you think.
  • I said “no” to alcohol. It just wouldn’t listen!
  • If you drink, don’t park. Accidents cause people.
  • When there’s a will, I want to be in it!
  • Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself!
  • I’m not deaf, I’m just ignoring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment